"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 03, 2006

Beginner...

This is my first entry on my first blog and after reading everyone else's I am a little intimidated! Creative writing is one of my biggest weaknesses, so I thought, what better way to improve this weakness, than by forcing myself to just do it, not to mention allowing other people to veiw it...yikes!!!
Not only am I a beginner at blogging but I am a beginner at riding mountain bikes on the trails at Memorial Park...and yesterday it was very evident that I was a beginner, especially to all that witnessed my little crash! Well actually I doubt anyone had a chance to watch me fall because I was so embarrassed that I flew back on my bike faster than I fell.

Ok well there's my first entry...not very philisophical or creative but they will hopefully improve with time =o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Bonnie!!

2:16 PM

 
Blogger kelly said...

;) I'm glad you now have a blog!

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Erin said...

I can't wait to read about all of your adventures! (of course I still want to hear about them in person too...). :-)

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home