"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Living Life to the Fullest

It's so funny how God uses modern technology to minister to us today! And when He's trying to get a point across, He will! Whenever I have something I am dealing with in my life, I always seem to get multiple emails on that same subject and scriptures that apply, all within a few days. This morning I received two emails regarding living today as if it were your last and learning to be happy "today" regardless of your circumstance. This is something I continue to struggle with...learning to have a healthy balance between planning for my future and living each day as if it were my last. Finding happiness in all the many daily blessings God has placed in my life and quit complaining about what I don't have. I try to remind myself that there will actually be a day when I will look back on this time in my life (single life) and think this was the best time of my life. So as long as I am obeying God I am going to start living my life to the fullest and taking hold of the Joy that He has already placed in my heart!

"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy
May remain in you, and that your joy may be full."
John 15:11

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home